Ideas for a GiggleBellie Birthday Party

January 16th, 2012
Share:

We get a lot of requests for GiggleBellie party supplies, so we are looking into doing them sometime in the future. We are currently working on a birthday packet, which will be a do it yourself guide to how to create a GB themed party, and until then we have these ideas here.

If you own the DVD, there are downloadable freebies on the disc that you can use for decorations- coloring pages, wallpaper/printable art. Some fans have even used those images for their little ones’ birthday cakes, which you can see pictures of in our Facebook gallery to give you some ideas.

If you don’t own the DVD, we have some downloadable freebies in our Freebie section.

Here’s a PDF to give you some more ideas and also has some of the birthday cake photos. Click here to view in web browser or right click here to “Save As” and download.

Have fun!!

13 Responses

1. april says:

we need cake toppers ballons toys cloths and much more my son loves this

2. leena says:

My daughter is a ardent fan of GB since she was 6 months old. I have bought her some clothes from the GB goodies in zazzle.com. would love to buy her the GB toys if they make them.

3. yvette says:

baby is 5months and loves your videos:) all my children do the oldest is 13!! already planning to have gigglebellie birthday. love as theme please make a birthday party package with themed supplies.

• Kerry & Pauline says:

Hi Yvette! So happy to hear that all your children love the videos!! Yeay! We have partnered up with Zazzle to offer customizable birthday invites, banners, posters, stickers, t-shirts etc..

GiggleBellies Birthday & Gift Shop (Customize/Personalize + Ships Worldwide!):

We also offer a “Do It Yourself Birthday Kit” which you can download for free from our Fan Club. Simply sign up for the Fan Club and you will have access to lots of free goodies. Including coloring pages & printable pages, which can also be used for the party:

We hope that helps and if you have any other questions, please don’t hesitate to let us know!

4. Alli K says:

Yes u guys need plates napkins table cloths ballons characters to act out their songs and play games…please do this by August 8 my baby loves the giggle bellies Twinkle Litttle Star is her Fav

5. wanda montes says:

hi my baby love gb I need tablecover napkins ballons and decorations for my baby party.Ineed before october 2 thank you.

6. Gurminder Sidhu says:

Hi I was wondering if you could tell me where I could get some GiggleBellies party supplies from? My nephew is in love with this!

Any links/comments as to what we can do would be great!

7. jessica says:

I would love to have a gbs blanket my son loves them he wont leave my room cause i play them on our ps2 for him i would like to know when the decorations will be available. thanks

8. jessica says:

ok i see the decorations but will still love to have the blanket

9. Jennifer says:

My daughter loves gigglebellies and has since she was four months. Please Party supplies would be awesome.

10. Dee says:

My daughter loves gigglebellies. Party supplies would be greatly appreciated since its hard to find anywhere else.