‎”Fly Away With Me” preview

October 21st, 2011
Share:

‎”Fly Away With Me” is the 12th video preview for “The GiggleBellies Musical Adventures- Volume #2 DVD”. This original lullaby has special and sentimental meaning to us and we hope it will find a place into your hearts as well. We sincerely appreciate all of your continued support and kind words – you keep us inspired and we hope you enjoy ~ 🙂

8 Responses

1. Laurie says:

Very nice!

2. Alena says:

I’m very happy that I accidently found your songs on youtube. My daughter is 5 months old now and I was looking for good animations for a long time. When I saw your “twinkle-twinkle little star” for a first time on youtube I was absolutely happy for my baby and myself. It’s absolutely beautiful piece of art!!! My daughter and me watch your clips every morning when she we are still in the bed, every time she eats and anytime I need her to stay still so I can do something on the kitchen. And I’m absolutely sure by the age she will be able to speak she will already know her “ABC”.
    Now when we saw all your clips, we feel sad because we really want to see more!!!
    I wish you good luck and God bless you! Allison and me are waiting for new CD.

3. Alena says:

By the way this is my favorite song!When I listen it I come back in time when I was a little girl and like most other girls was dreaming about two wings. I barely can hold my tears. Thank you!

• Kerry & Pauline says:

Hi Alena!! We’re so glad you found us too and that you and your daughter are enjoying our videos!! We hope that you and your daughter will enjoy the videos for a long time together 🙂 Thank you so very much for taking the time to reach out to us and to share that with us- it really mean a lot to us!! And we can’t thank you enough for the kind words- you are too sweet!! Sending big hugs to you and your daughter! xx
      Kerry & Pauline

4. tejaswita amit w says:

mine s a similar story as alena. my son neel recognizes gigglebellies since he was 5 months old..he is 15 months old now n gigglebellies is still his favourite.twinkle twinkle has been his fav right from the beginning. he learnt lot of things thru ur videos..every time i watch the videos i bless all the hands n brains behind gigglebellies.u deserve all the awards. luv u.god bless

5. tejaswita amit w says:

this is neel’s current favourite video. he has already started singing 😀 fly fly fly..
    thanks again for creating such a wonderful beautiful amazing piece of art. god bless all muaaaaah

• Kerry & Pauline says:

Hi Tejaswita!! You are too sweet!! We’re so happy to hear that Neel loves this song! Thank you so much for the kind words and taking the time to reach out to us- we truly appreciate it!! < >