The GiggleBellies songs are now available for download!

November 10th, 2010
Share:

Many people have been asking if they could just purchase The GiggleBellies songs. We are happy to say that you can now purchase the popular songs on many popular sites such as CD Baby, iTunes, Amazon.com and many more!

Click here to purchase:

The GiggleBellies: The GiggleBellies Musical Adventures

We are also currently working on having the DVD be downloadable as well, and we will let you know as soon as we do!

17 Responses

1. zane says:

I’m a Malaysian and where i get the new The GiggleBellies songs for my kid. Pls advice me. All of my family liked it.

• Kerry & Pauline says:

Hi Zane,
      The new songs from Volume #2 have not been released yet. They should be available sometime in November. Please check back on our blog then for any updates! We’re so happy to hear that your family likes the new songs!

2. GayathryAlex says:

I’m INDIA (pondicherry-south of INDIA)where can i get the GiggleBellies dvd………….pls tell me the way…..

3. Ishita says:

Hello,
    I am from Bangalore, India.I wanted to thank you for the lovely animations you have done for the nursery rhymes. My one year old daughter just loves them. Every morning after waking up she asks us to play her favorite one “Twinkle Twinkle”. So wanted to purchase the 2 volumes for her. From which shop can I purchase it in India ? Or can I download the dvd from somewhere ?

• Kerry & Pauline says:

Hi Ishita!
      Thanks os much for taking the time to write to us with such wonderful feedback- we truly appreciate it!! We are so happy to hear that your little girl is enjoying them! The only place that you are able to purchase the DVD from in India is Amazon.com here: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0064CL0ES

We don’t have downloads yet, but we are workign on it! Many thanks in advance if you decide to purchase and if you have any other questions please let us know!

4. sidra says:

where can i get vol 1 n vol 2 my 11months old son watches

• Kerry & Pauline says:

Hi Sidra, thanks so much for your interest! Not sure where you are located, but you can check out our online to purchase the DVDs. You can only get our DVDs online. http://store.thegigglebellies.com/

We hope that helps and many thanks in advance if you decide to purchase!

5. crystal says:

i wish to buy the dvd for my 5 mths old baby..where can i get it in malaysia?

6. ying says:

hy im frm malaysia..may i knw whr can i buy ur dvd?

• Kerry & Pauline says:

Hello Ying,
      Thanks so much for contacting us and for your interest! We do not ship to Malaysia, but you can get The GiggleBellies DVD shipped to your country, just click on the link below to purchase through Amazon.com. Amazon ships all over the world and they can offer you the best price in shipping and they are very good at what they do.

Here’s the link : http://www.amazon.com/gp/browse.html?ie=UTF8&marketplaceID=ATVPDKIKX0DER&me=AGN5S4G2G6BUJ

7. aungpaing says:

I want to download ur songs for children but I can’t buy and so pls give to guide free download.
    thks

8. bryan says:

im from malaysia and my son like your song very much. How long i can get this after i purchase it?

• Kerry & Pauline says:

Hi Bryan,
      Follow the link to purchase the songs and once you purchase it, you will be prompted to download it to your computer. We hope that helps but if you still have questions, please let us know!